Monday, April 13, 2009

What we ate~

these are some of the things we ate this past weekend.. and a little bit of vino~


our Easter dinner was not as traditional as other years, mom made white rice, green beans and shrimp enchilado. My sister was in charge of all the appetizers which included- olives, cheese and crackers, her famous bacon wrapped water chestnust, croquetas (mom made that). this is my favorite desert in the whole world, it's the almond raspberry torte that my sis always brings, from Fresh Market in the Grove http://www.thefreshmarket.com/stores/store_locationsDetail.aspx?StoreID=44




mini cupcakes from Fresh Market

ribbon fries at the Fair~


the London broin keeps us coming back every year





my sis and mom ordering their ribbon fries




my favorite stand at the Fair~








I'm still eating all the delicious fudge that we brought home


My little ones had caramel and candy apples~My parents had to have their cafe Cubano first thing at the Fair~





at Outback with the kids







by the time the food came around I forgot to take pics, lol