Monday, April 20, 2009

Fresh Market~

I finally went to Fresh Market after hearing so much about it, from my sis, I went on the weekend. I really liked it, they had lots of prepared foods, and fresh baked items that my family devoured! The panini sandwiches were the best, so many tempting items to choose from... the apple pie was amazing!

a great deal on a box of mangoes~ this Dulce de Leche was so good, too bad one of the kiddos dropped the whole jar on the floor, lol!
oh the Almond Joy~I haven't had Almond joy since the eighties, these were better than I remember, not as hard.. my old lady teeth wouldn't have been able to stand it, lol!!


I loved the triple berry loaf, it was perfect!

the cinnamon crisppies were very tempting


I'm planning another trip there soon, I loved not having to go to Publix for a change~